16 juni 2008

Everything felt false (dishonest, deceiful)
It took us nine mounth to realize we was not ment forever
we wanted a hope, a fuck, a life, forever.
nine mounth, such a long time for us to realize.
But you was stupid and I was blind.

Im an idiot who never realize that you wasnt the one (for me)
You are fucked up and it will never be we.
Im glad and have it good until we meet again.

You baster!
You foolish, ingignificant, puny willie baster!

You was quite, but please keep it shut for me forever.
We forever? We cant have any brains
We are like oil and water, it never works together for a long time
you of someone should now that.

Im an idiot who never realize that you was nothing (for me)
You are fucked up and it will never be we.
Im glad and have it good until we meet again.

You baster!
You foolish, ingignificant, puny willie baster!


I wanted to hate you for wasted my time but...
I wanted to hate you for wasted my time but...
I wanted to hate you for wasted my time but...
I wanted to hate you for wasted my time but...

You are stuck in my head
You baster!
You foolish, ingignificant, puny willie baster!

you are stuck in my head....

Inga kommentarer: