20 januari 2009

They said you were the first

Every time an other man comes around
I put the feeling away from me
But as soon as they leave
I turn back my glance at you

They say the first cut is the deepest
And Im starting to belive it
The first time I saw you
I got the same feeling the last time babe
You are the one for me
the one I truely wanted
You are my dream, my dream of love

Romeo, oh cant you see
it was just the time that wasnt right
If we try again you can see
that we are ment to be together

They say the first cut is the deepest
And Im starting to belive it
The first time I saw you
I got the same feeling the last time babe
You are the one for me
the one I truely wanted
You are my dream, my dream of love

Ever time I see you I try to catch your eyes
So would you tell me if you love me honey?
I know I wouldn’t cos we never used to talk
we have to loosen up and let the actions do the job

Yes let the actions do the job now
Loosen up , kiss me and say you want it

Yeah, loosen up now babe please
Cos they say the first cut is the deepest

By C

Inga kommentarer: