27 december 2011

Sitting by my self in a big house in San Diego, California! Life great sometimes, isnt it? :D

I have spent christmas with Jennifer, her boyfriend, her ant and her ants cousins dothers boyfriend. It has been a really good christmas (even tough there was no snow, but I think you back home didnt have any snow eather or..?).

Tomorrow I will go to LA to meet up with Madde and Jenny and the next day we will go to San Fransisco for a road trip. It going to be lagendary ;)

Unfortunatly will I not be going to Las Vegas because I dont have anyone to go with and I think Las Vegas is a city you should go to with a couple of friends? Dont you agree? Or should I go alone? Maybe I meet someone there? I cant deside... Join me!

xoxo Camilla goes Californiagirl

1 kommentar:

A sa...

Jepp, du har så rätt. Ingen snö här :/. Gott nytt år på dig!! :D:D